At Best&Less we want you to love the products you buy from us! We go to great lengths, taking time and care to ensure that we are able to bring you great quality products that will last, at the lowest possible prices, backed by a 100 Day Quality Guarantee.
Our 100 Day Quality Guarantee means that you can gain a refund or exchange should you not be satisfied with the quality of the product within 100 days of purchase. To read more about our Quality Story, click here.
What’s more, if you simply decide that you’re not happy with your product within 100 days of purchase, we’ll also offer you a full refund or exchange, in line with our Returns Policy.
100 days to decide. Who else will give you that?
This incredible returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law which we will always stand by. Please note if you have a quality concern with your purchase after 100 days, simply contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 135 766 for assistance.
We do everything possible to ensure that our products are of the highest standard possible. When you see our Quality Guarantee you can be assured that your new purchase won’t fall apart after a few washes. It also means the products have been tested against stretching, shrinking and pilling and that they won’t lose their colour, wash after wash, after wash. However if something is faulty, or incorrectly described or different from the picture shown online, we will happily either refund the purchase price (and delivery charges if applicable*) or provide a replacement product according to our legal obligations and Returns Policy.
*Delivery charges will only be refunded if there are no other items listed on the original invoice of the product you are returning.
Change of mind
If something isn’t quite right or you just change your mind, we are happy to accept a return. If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products subject to our Returns Policy.
RETURNS POLICY & PROCESS
We want you to be completely satisfied with the quality of the items you purchase. If not, you can simply return them to any Best&Less store and we will provide you with an exchange or refund within the guidelines outlined below.
Just a reminder, this Returns Policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law which we will always stand by.
This policy applies to all purchases made from Best&Less; online or in-store.
Best&Less will accept product returns and provide you with a store credit or refund where the product is deemed faulty or is not of acceptable quality subject to the below:
- Items must be returned within 100 days of purchase, so make sure you bring it back or post it back to us in good time.
- “100 days” applies from the original date of purchase.
- Please provide Proof of Purchase. Should you not have Proof of Purchase we will require your signature and official (photo) identification to capture the return in our system should there be any further issue.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online purchases where you are not returning all products ordered) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item and confirmed that it meets conditions above.
- If the item is faulty or not of acceptable quality then we will also refund reasonable costs associated with returning the item to us provided you also provide receipts for those costs. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 135 766 to assist you with your return. To avoid delivery costs of returning items, we suggest the best and quickest way to return your product is to one of our stores whenever possible.
- Quality faults include both Fabric and Manufacturing faults such as:
- Fabric issues like the garment shrinks excessively or doesn’t hold its shape, fades or runs after being washed according to care instructions, or the fabric has a pull or tear or hole before being worn.
- Manufacturing issues like broken stitching, faulty or missing zips, buttons and snaps, and prints, embellishments or trims that come off or are broken.
- emember if you have a concern with quality after 100 days from the date of purchase simply contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 135 766 for assistance.
Change of Mind
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products within 100 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 100 days of purchase, together with Proof of Purchase, so make sure you bring it in or post it back to us in good time.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached. Returns for swimwear will only be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed. Underwear and earrings cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
- Gift cards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item and confirmed that it meets conditions above.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us. We suggest the best and quickest way to return your product is to one of our stores whenever possible.
Proof of Purchase
The following types of Proof of Purchase documents are accepted:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted);
- Original return/exchange receipt;
- Printed tax receipt for online purchases; or
- Credit card statement.
Returns presented with printed tax receipts for online purchases and credit card statements require your signature and official (photo) identification, and, as per original receipts, refunds will be made using the original payment method.
Returns presented with no Proof of Purchase will still be accepted so long as the product is easily identifiable as Best&Less. These will require your signature and official (photo) identification and you will be offered an exchange or a store credit to the value of the current price of that product in-store. Unfortunately we are unable to honour returns at higher than current prices without proof of purchase.
Returns for in Store Purchases
If you purchased your item in store, you can return it to any Best&Less store in Australia for a refund or exchange, subject to this Returns Policy.
- Visit a Best&Less store.
- Don’t forget to bring your Proof of Purchase!
- As long as the Returns Policy has been met, we'll offer you a refund or an exchange in store, on the spot.
Returns for Online Purchases
You can return items to our online store, however we do not currently offer exchanges. If you wish to exchange an online item please return your item for a refund. Following your refund, initiate a new online purchase for your preferred choice.
Visit your nearest store for the quickest way to an exchange or refund. Search in the Store Finder for your nearest store.
Please note that all postage is to be covered by the customer for change of mind returns. For postage returns please follow the steps below:
- Fill out our Returns Form
- Place the returns form with the items that you are returning.
- Post to the appropriate address.
Online Afterpay Returns
Online purchases with Afterpay used as a payment method are a little bit different!
The preferred method of returns for any online purchase paid for by Afterpay is via the online store. However you can return your Afterpay purchases in-store or online for an exchange or refund, subject to this Returns Policy. This is how:
Through the Online store via post:
Follow the Online Returns process. We will notify Afterpay of your return and your Afterpay payment plan will be adjusted accordingly. Please note that the refund amounts are taken off the last payment(s) first. If at least one payment has been made in relation to the purchase, and the refunded amount is greater than the amount outstanding, the difference between these amounts will be refunded to the credit/debit card that you used to place the order. The bank may take 5-7 days to refund the money to your card. For more information visit: https://www.afterpay.com.au
Visit your preferred Best&Less store to exchange or refund your purchase. You’ll need to make sure you bring the following:
- Your order confirmation;
- The credit/debit card linked to your Afterpay account; and
- Official (photo) identification.
No adjustment will be made to your Afterpay payment plan and you will need to continue to pay this out as normal. Your refund will be processed back to your credit/debit card. This is a requirement of your contract with Afterpay.
Best&Less is committed to protecting your privacy. You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirements. If you do not provide this information then we may be unable to process your return. When returning merchandise with adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction. If Best&Less agrees to the return without adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide photo identification containing your full name, signature and expiration date, so that your name and signature can be verified. This information may be accessed by authorised Best&Less team members for fraud investigations and fraud protection activities. Information collected on returns slips will be securely stored and may be used for the purposes of research and analysis and may be disclosed to Government departments upon request as required by law and to related body corporates of Best&Less. If you wish to access your personal information please contact Customer Service Team on 1300 135 766 or firstname.lastname@example.org.