FRIENDS CLUB EXCLUSIVE
WIN 1 OF 20 $250 BEST&LESS GIFT CARDS.
We’re giving 20 lucky Friends Club members the chance to win 1 of 20 $250 Best & Less vouchers.
How to enter?
- To be eligible you must be a Friends Club member; and
- Quote your Friends Club member number (which is your mobile or landline phone number) when you make purchase at Best & Less either in store or online from 10 September 2018 until 29 October 2018 to be entered into the prize draw.
- There are 20, $250 Best & Less Vouchers to be won. Winners announced 31 October 2018.
Not a member?
FIND OUT MORE
- Entry is open to Best&Less Friends Club members aged 18 years or over only. All customers are eligible to join Best&Less Friends Club in-store or online at the time of purchase.
- The Promoter is Best & Less Pty Ltd, 657 – 673 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040 (“Promoter”).Employees and their immediate families of (i) the Promoter, (ii) companies or agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Friends Club Members will be entered with every purchase made in store or online when they provide their Friends Club number (which is your mobile or landline number) at the time of purchase. Every purchase will go into the draw to win one (1) of twenty (20) $250 Best&Less vouchers. The total amount of prizes is twenty (20), with a total prize pool value of $5,000. The winners will each receive a $250 Best&Less voucher to be delivered to the winner’s nominated address in Australia.
- There are 4 participating stores in ACT; 71 in NSW; 3 in NT; 46 in QLD; 10 in SA; 4 in TAS; 34 in VIC; 24 in WA and 1 online store.
- Total prize value is $1,000 for combined ACT, NT, SA and TAS; $1,500 for NSW; $1,000 for QLD; $750 for VIC; $250 for WA and $1,000 for online store.
- Promotion commences 10 September 2018 at 00:01(AEST) and ends Monday 29 October 2018, 23:59(EST).
- A random draw will take place on 31 October 2018 at 11:00 (AEST) to draw twenty (20) winners.
- The draw will take place at Best&Less 657 – 673 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040.
- Winners will be notified by email and the winners’ surname, initial and State will be published on the Best&Less website from 31 October 2018.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any entries that are invalid, incorrect, or have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected, or for entries not properly completed. Incomplete, unregistered or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Should an entrants contact details change during the promotion period, it’s the entrants responsibility to notify the Promoter.
- If the prize is unclaimed 3 months after the winner has been contacted then a re-draw will take place on Tuesday 29th January 2019 at 11:00 (AEST).
Permit #: NSW: LTPM/17/02500