Best & Less Friends Club Competition
Full Terms and Conditions
How to Enter
To be eligible to enter weekly the Best and Less Friends Club Competition (“Competition”) to win one of five (5) $50 Best&Less gift voucher, entrants must:
- Make an online or instore transaction at Best&Less – Entrants will receive one entry per purchase into the corresponding weekly draw, and for every full $10 spent in that transaction the entrant will receive an additional entry into the draw.
- Have a valid, opted-in mobile number and email associated with their membership at both the time of entry, and eight days after the corresponding draw.
The competition commences at 12:00:00am (AEST) on Monday 4 January 2021 ends on 11:59:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 21 March 2021 (“Competition Period”).
Weekly prizes (“Prize’’) consist of five (5) AU$50.00 gift cards per calendar week. Total value of the prize pool is AU $2,750.00 over 11 weeks. The 5 winners will each receive an AU $50.00 Best&Less gift voucher or gift card. Best&Less gift voucher/card conditions apply – see bestandless.com.au for details.
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on How to Enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Multiple entries and applications via agents/third parties are not permitted.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the entrant must comply with all the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Employees of any the Promoter (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and of entrant (including proof of an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person who has submitted the entry provided that the person is an Australian resident over the age of 18 years.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing and entering the Competition online is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- The period of this competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 4 January 2021 and ends on 11:59:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 21 March 2021 (“Competition Period”). The Competition Period is made up of eleven (11) separate prize draw periods (“Prize Draw Periods”), which are:
- Prize Draw Period 1: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEST) 4 Jan 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEST) 10 January 2021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 2: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEST) 11 January 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 17 January 2021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 3: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEDT) 18 January 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 24 January 2021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 4: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEDT) 25 January 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31 January 2021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 5: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEDT) 1 February 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 7 February 2021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 6: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEDT) 8 February 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 14 February 2021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 7: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEDT) 15 February 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 21 February 2021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 8: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEDT) 22 February 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 28 February 2021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 9: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEDT) 1 March 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 7 March 2021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 10: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEDT) 8 March 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 14 March 021 will be included in the prize draw
- Prize Draw Period 11: All eligible entries received from 12:00:00am (AEDT) 15 March 2021 to 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 21 March2021 will be included in the prize draw
- The random draw will be conducted by Best&Less, Level 1, 657 – 673 Parramatta Rd Leichhardt, Sydney, NSW, 2040, Australia.at 10am (AEST) on Thursday each week on the following dates:
- Draw 1: 14 January 2021
- Draw 2: 21 January 2021
- Draw 3: 28 January 2021
- Draw 4: 4 February 2021
- Draw 5: 11 February 2021
- Draw 6: 18 February 2021
- Draw 7: 25 February 2021
- Draw 8: 4 March 2021
- Draw 9: 11 March 2021
- Draw 10: 18 March 2021
- Draw 11: 25 March 2021
- Winners will be notified via email within six working days of the draw. In the event that the Prize winner does not have a valid opted-in email address and cannot be contacted via email, the Promoter may select and contact a new prize winner.
- This is not a game of skill. The five single prize winners will be selected by Best&Less at random through an automatic selection process.
- Winner’s names will be published on our website www.bestandless.com.au within 7 working days of the draw.
- The Best & Less Gift Card must be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered or lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Cards are redeemable for general merchandise and services from (insert brand). Card is not redeemable for payment of accounts, lor ay-by’s. Card must be redeemed before the expiry date. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
- If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any necessary or applicable written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) shall incur no liability (including due to negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential to any person or property, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities; entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for Competition, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrant should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries and claims become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
The Promoter of the Competition is Best&Less (ABN 29 003 724 696) of Level 1, 657 – 673 Parramatta Rd Leichhardt, Sydney, NSW, 2040, Australia.