5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SHOP ONLINE
It's Time Efficient
Shopping online is perfect for people who are short on time. Not only can one search for and find items within an instant, but they can also compare them with products from other departments with ease. Instead of heading from store to store in search of the best bargain, opt for online shopping and save yourself the stress and time.
100 Day Guarantee
We’ve all been there. You buy a product online that you’re sure will suit you only to discover when youorder arrives that it, well, doesn’t.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the quality of the items you purchase. If not, you can simply return them to any Best&Less store and we will provide you with an exchange or refund within the guidelines in our Returns Policy. Just a reminder, this Returns Policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law which we will always stand by.
Did Someone Say Discounts?
Online stores are great for grabbing a bargain. By registering for our Friends Club you’ll receive a 15% discount code every birthday. You’ll also get early bird access to Black Friday, Click Frenzy, end of season sales and more. You’ll be able to save on some serious discounts when shopping online.
Australia Wide Delivery
Grabbing items you need, let alone want, can be difficult when you live in a remote area. So, if you live in a far-flung region of Australia with little access to shopping malls or stores, heading online is your best bet to securing the items you’re after.
Rather than drive hours to your closest shopping mall to purchase products or post them, get items delivered to your door or theirs ahead of time with just a few clicks.
Online shopping allows for a more personal experience. Without all the added noise and distraction of being in-store, one can really focus on what they need or want on their own.
Whether it’s a surprise for a loved one or that special something for them self, online shopping is a great option for those who crave a bit more privacy. The best bit? You don’t even have to get out of your PJs.
For true contact free delivery you may choose to give Australia Post the authority to leave your parcel at its intended delivery address. You can select this option during the checkout process. Please note that by selecting this checkbox, you give us authority to leave the parcel unattended at the premises. Best&Less accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen parcels as a result of you providing this instruction.
ONLINE SHOPPING HOW TO GUIDE
- To search for specific products, enter keywords related to the item in our search bar at the top of the screen. You can also browse products in categories located in the menu below our search bar where you can filter by size, price and more.
- Add the products to your cart by pressing the ‘Add to Bag’ button on the right-hand side of the screen (below Size and Home Delivery Options).
- View your bag by clicking ‘Bag’ on the right-hand side of our search bar and if you’re pleased progress to checkout by clicking ‘Check Out.’
- Enter your email address. If you have an account, enter your Password and log in. If you don’t want an account, click ‘Continue as Guest.’
- Choose from either Standard or Express shipping or Click & Collect and fill out your delivery details.
- Enter any instructions you may have for the driver (e.g. take the driveway to the right) at the bottom under ‘Delivery Instructions.’ Click ‘Proceed to Payment’ when finished.
- Enter your payment details and click ‘Process Payment’ to complete your purchase. You will then receive a confirmation email with details of your order.
- Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse you will receive an order shipped email with a tracking number so you can keep up to date with the status of your order.
Shopping Online Is Secure
Keeping your information safe and secure is important to Best&Less. Our website employs high standard encryption technology. This means that information you give us, including personal information, is locked in an encrypted envelope that is difficult to be intercepted.
To ensure further peace of mind, Best&Less does not capture or store the credit card information of customers.