Terms & Conditions
1. Sales, Promotions & Discounts
Prices as marked.
Not in conjunction with any other offer.
Discount does not apply to gift cards.
Selected styles only.
Colours and styles may vary by store.
- In store and online store prices may vary due to promotions or specials
- All prices displayed on our site are in Australia dollars
- All prices displayed on our site include GST
- All prices displayed on our online stores are exclusive of shipping costs. We charge a flat rate of $10 AUD per order
- If an arrow appears on the product listing page (e.g.$15.00^), this is to indicate that the item is ‘priced from' that amount.
All orders are calculated in Australian Dollars and can be paid for via credit card with Visa, MasterCard or a debit card, PayPal, Afterpay or Zippay. Presently, we unfortunately do not accept personal cheque as forms of payment. Please note that in store vouchers or Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online.
We believe that all of our customers should feel safe when purchasing from our online store. Therefore, we have implemented a secure payment system to protect against fraudulent activity. In addition, we do not hold your credit card details after your order is complete, as they are submitted directly to our banks. If paying by debit or credit card, your account will be debited when you have completed Check Out. Payments made by Paypal, Afterpay or Zippay are subject to their terms & conditions.
Afterpay terms & conditions can be found here: http://www.bestandless.com.au/afterpay.
4. Gift Cards
Gift Cards can be redeemed at any participating Best&Less store in Australia. Gift cards are currently not redeemable online. You can select any number of gifts up to the value of the card, or above the value – in which case you need to make up the difference with an alternative form of payment. The store will then validate the card and process your purchase. The store is not obliged to accept the use of this card on a sale of under $5. Gift Cards are partially redeemable. Within the card’s validity period, any available balance can be used for multiple purchases at any participating store. However, any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry. Cards have no value unless activated at the time of purchase.
5. Promotion codes
On the occasion, we will offer sales codes to be used on our online store. These are advised through either our Friends Club email communications, or advertised in store or online. You can apply these codes at time of checkout in the ‘Enter Promotion Code' box. Ensure that you're entering the code exactly how it appears, and that it's still within its validity dates.
Friends Club Birthday Vouchers
15% discount off full price merchandise only (excluding gift cards). 1 per customer, redeemed either in store or online. Valid for this month and next month only. Offers shown are not available in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or discount.
6. Partial cancellations
From time to time due to unforseen stock issues, we unfortunately will not be able to completely fulfil your order. If any of your items in your order are out of stock, you will not be charged for these. Please allow your statement to update to reflect the final amount charged by Best&Less; this process usually takes 5-10 working days depending on your financial institution.
At Best&Less we aim to get your items to you with ease.
For all orders we ship for a low flat rate fee of $10AUD for Standard Delivery, unless specified during promotional periods (ie. Free delivery)
You can track the estimated delivery time of your order via the Australia Post website with a unique tracking number emailed to you once your parcel leaves our warehouse. Check our deliveries page for more information.
We wish to do everything possible to ensure the safe and timely delivery of your order. Best&Less will not be liable for any lost, stolen or damaged parcels incurred during the delivery process, delivery delays which are out of our control, or re-distributing parcels due to an incorrect delivery address being provided to us. This includes authority to leave or lost parcels.
When granting Australia Post ‘authority to leave’, you understand and agree that this gives the courier permission to leave your parcel in a “safe place” or in a location of your choice (outside your door, or in your letterbox) without needing a signature.
In this case, we and our couriers are released of all responsibility and liability for the order delivered if left unattended. This responsibility and liability transfers to you on delivery. Please note: The driver will not be able to ring you and the delivery instructions can only be used to state an exact location within the delivery address (and is at the driver’s discretion).
For more information regarding our delivery times, see our FAQs regarding shipping & deliveries
8. Checking the status of your order
We recommend that you create a Best&Less account before you checkout, so you can check the status of your order. This will appear as ‘Processing' until your parcel has dispatched from our warehouse with Australia Post.
At Best&Less we want you to love the products you buy from us! We go to great lengths, taking time and care to ensure that we are able to bring you great quality products that will last, at the lowest possible prices, backed by a 100 Day Quality Guarantee.
Our 100 Day Quality Guarantee means that you can gain a refund or exchange should you not be satisfied with the quality of the product within 100 days of purchase. Visit our Quality Story page to learn more.
What’s more, if you simply decide that you’re not happy with your product within 100 days of purchase, we’ll also offer you a full refund or exchange, in line with our Returns Policy.
100 days to decide. Who else will give you that?
10. Faulty items
We have a number of convenient return options available for you in the rare case you feel your purchase does not meet:
- The quality standards
- The product description
- The correct order details (i.e. incorrect size delivered)
- Its intended purpose (i.e. cannot be used for its core function)
Customers are encouraged to visit their local Best&Less store to initiate a refund or exchange for faulty items for online and in store purchases. Alternatively, you can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a full refund. We will organise a convenient mail bag to be sent to you.
Cookies need to be turned on in your browser for you to log-in and add products to your cart. Most browsers will have this as a default setting. For information on how to do this, please look under “help” in your browser menu. If you're using a public or a friend's computer, be sure to sign out of your Best&Less account to ensure the protection of your information. You can log out by clicking the 'logout' link in the top right hand corner of the website.
12. Friends Club
So we can keep our valued customers up-to-date with the latest news, sales and promotions, we offer subscription based e-mail & SMS marketing communication called Friends Club . We encourage our customers to sign up to be the first in the know for exciting sales and promotional codes.
Best&Less may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Please refer back to these Terms & Conditions regularly for updated terms. Your continued use of the website and the benefits of the Friends Club is deemed to constitute acceptance of any such updated Terms & Conditions.
13. Website content
Best&Less aim to provide our online shoppers the most accurate product details, however we cannot 100% guarantee exact colours shown on our site to reflect the product you receive.
We are constantly updating our site to increase user clarity; therefore we reserve the right to change website content without notice.
The use of Best&Less' trademark is strictly prohibited for use of others unless we provide legal consent. The information housed on this website is owned by Best&Less and is not to be reproduced, copied or sold.
Soft Touch Denim ‘Share & WIN’ Competition Winner: K. Tan @cheekztagram
BEST&LESS NRL INSTAGRAM COMPETITION FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We want to see how you support your team! Go into the draw to win a Best&Less gift voucher by taking a photo of yourself (“selfie”) in your team's NRL fan gear- don't be afraid to get creative! To enter, share the photo of your NRL selfie on Instagram, tag @bestandless in the post and use the hashtag #BLNRLselfie to enter. Our judges will pick the most creative selfie from all entries. All participants must comply with the terms and conditions of the social media service they use and must be 18 years or older. All valid entries must have their Instagram profile set to public for their entry to be considered.
How to Enter
To be eligible to enter the Best&Less NRL Selfie Instagram competition (“Competition”) to win one gift voucher, entrants must:
- Entrants must enter via instagram; Entrants must post a photo of themselves in their supporting teams NRL fan gear, tag @bestandless and use the hashtag #BLNRLselfie to be considered.
- Entry is open to all participants 18 years or older.
The competition commences at 5:00PM AEST Monday, 1st June 2020 until 05:00PM AEST Wednesday, 10th June 2020 (“Competition Period”).
The (“Prize’’) is a gift voucher valued at $100 provided by Best&Less Pty Ltd.
There is one (1) prize to be won nationwide.
- Instructions on How to Enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition is only open to Australian residents with an Australian postal address.
- Multiple entries and applications via agents/third parties are not permitted.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the entrant must comply with all the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late entries not received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Employees of any the Promoter (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and of entrant (including proof of an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person who has submitted the entry provided that the person is an Australian resident.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove a post or disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing and entering the Competition online is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Prize Winner. Entries are judged based on their creative merit.
- Judging will be conducted by the Promoter (“Judges”). The Judges will select one (1) Prize winner for the gift voucher at 9:30AM AEST on Thursday June 11th 2020 at Best&Less Head Office, 657-673 Parramatta Road Leichhardt NSW 2040.
- The Winner to be announced at 12PM AEST on Thursday June 11th 2020 by direct mail through Instagram and will include instructions on redemption. In the event that a Prize winner is uncontactable, the Promoter will try again on Thursday June 18th 2020. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) business days from this date, the Promoter may choose and contact a new prize winner.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) shall incur no liability (including due to negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential to any person or property, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- The Promoter and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Best&Less Pty Ltd (ABN 29 003 724 696) of 657-673 Parramatta Road Leichhardt NSW 2040.
15. Ebay Store
Best&Less also operate an eBay store as of 2019.
You can return items you have purchased from our eBay store; however, we currently do not offer exchanges. If you wish to exchange an eBay item, please return your item for a refund. Following your refund, initiate a new online purchase of your preferred choice.
Please note that all postage is to be covered by the customer for change of mind returns.
In order to start the returns process, follow these steps:
- Find the product in your Purchase History and select Return This Item.
- Select a reason for the return.
- If the item arrived damaged, broken or faulty, you have the option to add up to 10 pictures showing any scratches or defects.
- Select Send to print your returns form.
- Place the returns form with the products that you are returning.
- Post to:
- Best&Less Returns
- Cnr Honeycomb Drive and Eucalyptus Place,
- Eastern Creek,
- NSW 2766,