Terms & Conditions
1. Sales, Promotions & Discounts
Spend over $80 and get half price shipping
This offer allows you to enjoy half price shipping on all online orders $80 and over shipped within Australia. This offer applies to all standard shipping orders placed online at www.bestandless.com.au between 00:01 ADST Monday 7th January 2019 and 23:59 ADST on Sunday 13th January 2019, where the value of goods is $80 or more.
To redeem this offer, add items to the value of $80 or more into your shopping bag, proceed to the checkout and select the standard shipping option. The discount of $5 off your shipping total will be automatically deducted at the checkout.
Best&Less reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time. Past purchases are not eligible. Offer does not apply to orders placed using express shipping.
Prices as marked.
Not in conjunction with any other offer.
Discount does not apply to gift cards.
Selected styles only.
Colours and styles may vary by store.
- In store and online store prices may vary due to promotions or specials
- All prices displayed on our site are in Australia dollars
- All prices displayed on our site include GST
- All prices displayed on our online stores are exclusive of shipping costs. We charge a flat rate of $10 AUD per order
- If an arrow appears on the product listing page (e.g.$15.00^), this is to indicate that the item is ‘priced from' that amount.
All orders are calculated in Australian Dollars and can be paid for via credit card with Visa, MasterCard or a debit card, PayPal, Afterpay or Zippay. Presently, we unfortunately do not accept personal cheque as forms of payment. Please note that in store vouchers or Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online.
We believe that all of our customers should feel safe when purchasing from our online store. Therefore, we have implemented a secure payment system to protect against fraudulent activity. In addition, we do not hold your credit card details after your order is complete, as they are submitted directly to our banks. If paying by debit or credit card, your account will be debited when you have completed Check Out. Payments made by Paypal, Afterpay or Zippay are subject to their terms & conditions.
Afterpay terms & conditions can be found here: http://www.bestandless.com.au/afterpay.
4. Gift Cards
Gift Cards can be redeemed at any participating Best&Less store in Australia. Gift cards are currently not redeemable online. You can select any number of gifts up to the value of the card, or above the value – in which case you need to make up the difference with an alternative form of payment. The store will then validate the card and process your purchase. The store is not obliged to accept the use of this card on a sale of under $5. Gift Cards are partially redeemable. Within the card’s validity period, any available balance can be used for multiple purchases at any participating store. However, any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry. Cards have no value unless activated at the time of purchase.
5. Promotion codes
On the occasion, we will offer sales codes to be used on our online store. These are advised through either our Friends Club email communications, or advertised in store or online. You can apply these codes at time of checkout in the ‘Enter Promotion Code' box. Ensure that you're entering the code exactly how it appears, and that it's still within its validity dates.
Friends Club Birthday Vouchers
15% discount off full price merchandise only. 1 per customer, redeemed either in store or online. Valid for this month and next month only. Offers shown are not available in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or discount.
6. Partial cancellations
From time to time due to unforseen stock issues, we unfortunately will not be able to completely fulfil your order. If any of your items in your order are out of stock, you will not be charged for these. Please allow your statement to update to reflect the final amount charged by Best&Less; this process usually takes 5-10 working days depending on your financial institution.
At Best&Less we aim to get your items to you with ease.
For all orders we ship for a low flat rate fee of $10AUD for Standard Delivery and $14AUD for Express Delivery Australia-wide through Australia Post, unless specified during promotional periods (ie. Free delivery)
You can track the estimated delivery time of your order via the Australia Post website with a unique tracking number emailed to you once your parcel leaves our warehouse. Check our deliveries page for more information.
We wish to do everything possible to ensure the safe and timely delivery of your order. Best&Less will not be liable for any lost, stolen or damaged parcels incurred during the delivery process, delivery delays which are out of our control, or re-distributing parcels due to an incorrect delivery address being provided to us. This includes authority to leave or lost parcels.
When granting Australia Post ‘authority to leave’, you understand and agree that this gives the courier permission to leave your parcel in a “safe place” or in a location of your choice (outside your door, or in your letterbox) without needing a signature.
In this case, we and our couriers are released of all responsibility and liability for the order delivered if left unattended. This responsibility and liability transfers to you on delivery. Please note: The driver will not be able to ring you and the delivery instructions can only be used to state an exact location within the delivery address (and is at the driver’s discretion).
For more information regarding our delivery times, see our FAQs regarding shipping & deliveries
8. Checking the status of your order
We recommend that you create a Best&Less account before you checkout, so you can check the status of your order. This will appear as ‘Processing' until your parcel has dispatched from our warehouse with Australia Post.
At Best&Less we want you to love the products you buy from us! We go to great lengths, taking time and care to ensure that we are able to bring you great quality products that will last, at the lowest possible prices, backed by a 100 Day Quality Guarantee.
Our 100 Day Quality Guarantee means that you can gain a refund or exchange should you not be satisfied with the quality of the product within 100 days of purchase. Visit our Quality Story page to learn more.
What’s more, if you simply decide that you’re not happy with your product within 100 days of purchase, we’ll also offer you a full refund or exchange, in line with our Returns Policy.
100 days to decide. Who else will give you that?
10. Faulty items
We have a number of convenient return options available for you in the rare case you feel your purchase does not meet:
- The quality standards
- The product description
- The correct order details (i.e. incorrect size delivered)
- Its intended purpose (i.e. cannot be used for its core function)
Customers are encouraged to visit their local Best&Less store to initiate a refund or exchange for faulty items for online and in store purchases. Alternatively, you can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a full refund. We will organise a convenient mail bag to be sent to you.
Cookies need to be turned on in your browser for you to log-in and add products to your cart. Most browsers will have this as a default setting. For information on how to do this, please look under “help” in your browser menu. If you're using a public or a friend's computer, be sure to sign out of your Best&Less account to ensure the protection of your information. You can log out by clicking the 'logout' link in the top right hand corner of the website.
12. Friends Club
So we can keep our valued customers up-to-date with the latest news, sales and promotions, we offer subscription based e-mail & SMS marketing communication called Friends Club . We encourage our customers to sign up to be the first in the know for exciting sales and promotional codes.
Best&Less may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Please refer back to these Terms & Conditions regularly for updated terms. Your continued use of the website and the benefits of the Friends Club is deemed to constitute acceptance of any such updated Terms & Conditions.
13. Website content
Best&Less aim to provide our online shoppers the most accurate product details, however we cannot 100% guarantee exact colours shown on our site to reflect the product you receive.
We are constantly updating our site to increase user clarity; therefore we reserve the right to change website content without notice.
The use of Best&Less' trademark is strictly prohibited for use of others unless we provide legal consent. The information housed on this website is owned by Best&Less and is not to be reproduced, copied or sold.
Win 1 of 12 $1000 Fantastic Furniture Gift Cards Competition
We’re giving 12 lucky Friends Club members the chance to win 1 of 12 $1,000 Fantastic Furniture vouchers.
How to enter?
- Register you Friends Club phone number with any purchase in store or online now until 20 December 2018 to be entered into the prize draw.
- 12 $1,000 Fantastic Furniture Vouchers to be won. Winners announced 21 December 2018
Conditions of entry:
- Entry is open to Best&Less Friends Club members only. All customers are eligible to join Best&Less Friends Club in-store or online at the time of purchase.
- Employees and their immediate families of (i) the Promoter, (ii) companies or agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. The Promoter is Best & Less Pty Ltd, 657 – 673 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040.
- Members will be entered with every purchase made in store or online when they provide their Friends Club registered mobile number or phone number at the time of purchase. Every purchase will go into the draw to win one of twelve $1,000 Fantastic Furniture vouchers. The total amount of prizes is 12, with a total prize pool value of $12,000. The winners will each receive a $1,000 Fantastic Furniture voucher to be delivered to the winner’s nominated address in Australia.
- There are 4 participating stores in ACT; 71 in NSW; 3 in NT; 46 in QLD; 10 in SA; 4 in TAS; 34 in VIC; 24 in WA and 1 online store.
- Total prize value is $1,000 for ACT, $1,000 for NT, $1,000 for SA, $1,000 for TAS; $2,000 for NSW; $2,000 for QLD, $2,000 for VIC, $1,000 for WA and $1,000 for online store.
- Promotion commences 30 Oct 2018 at 00:01(EST) and ends Thursday 20 December 2018, 23:59(EST).
- A random draw will take place on 21 December 2018 at 11:00 (EST) to draw 12(Twelve) winners.
- The draw will take place at Best&Less 657 – 673 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040.
- Winners will be notified by email and their names will be published on the Best&Less website from 28 December 2018.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any entries that are invalid, incorrect, or have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected, or for entries not properly completed. Incomplete, unregistered or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- If the prize is unclaimed 3 months after the winner has been contacted then a re-draw will take place on Monday 4 February 2018 at 11:00 (EST).
Permit #: NSW: LTPM/18/03552
Miranda Store 1st Birthday Competition
- S. Green
- M. Meehan
- L. Berry
- R. Pavlovich
- M. Easley
- D. Murphy
- F. Davis
- S. Fryz
- N. Tenzing
- H. Baldas
Ulladulla Store 1st Birthday Competition
- T. Cooley
- A. Beauchamp
- A. Marton
- A. Kitsz
- J. Greenwood
- R. Puglisi
- A. Whiteman
- D. Barnicott
- H. Dale
- R. Vagg
Northam Store 1st Birthday Competition
- M. Derbyshire
- T. Kreplins
- D. Nickels
- G. Ryder
- J. Little
- D. Dick
- M. Harv
- G. Clark
- T. Shipard
- J. Grant