You're Invited to The Bestest Virtual Christmas Carols!
It’s certainly been a year that’s knocked many of us about. But let’s put all that aside and bring back the joy so many of us love about Christmas – spending time with family. Best&Less is creating a fun Virtual Christmas Carols featuring some of your favourite entertainers like Chris Sebastian, Timomatic, The Fairies and more!
We may not be able to enjoy the Carols in crowds like we have in years past, but we can certainly recreate a fun experience in the comfort of our homes.
We've even created a songbook and craft pack for you to download and enjoy on the night!
Hosted by Natalie Bassingthwaighte, we hope you can join us for a fun evening of singing and spreading the Christmas spirit.
Make your own candle – a downloadable craft activity!
- Download, colour in and cut out the Christmas holly and flame cut-outs.
- Decorate your blank paper using crayons, pencils and/or textas (or even by sticking a photo of Santa on the front!)
- Wrap the decorated paper around the toilet roll, cutting to size to fit nicely around the toilet roll.
- Using your coloured flame cut-outs, stick the small cut-out (red) on top of the medium cut-out (orange). Then, stick this on top of the biggest cut-out (yellow) to create a multicolour flame.
- 4. Stick the overlapping flap at the bottom of the yellow flame onto the inner side of the toilet roll.
- Using your cut-out Christmas holly, stick the leaves together by overlapping the two flaps at the bottom. Then, stick the red berry cut-out in the centre of the overlapping flaps.
- Finally, stick your holly onto the base of the toilet roll and you’re ready for the Carols!
Do you have a budding singer at home?
We’re on the hunt for Australia’s next superstar! Submit a 20sec video of your child singing “Jingle Bells” by Friday the 27th of November for your chance to win*. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your performance, the winning video will played during The Bestest Virtual Christmas Carols event.
Submit your video via email to email@example.com
*Read full terms and conditions here.
We're excited to be partnering with The Smith Family this November. The Smith Family is a national children’s education charity helping young Australians in need to succeed at school, so they can create better futures for themselves.
Drought Angels are an organisation supporting local Aussie farmers by providing care packages, food hampers and direct financial assistance. You can purchase a 2021 calendar through Best&Less here with all proceeds donated directly to Drought Angels.