WIN 1 OF 10 $200 BEST&LESS GIFT CARDS
HOW TO ENTER
- Purchase any character license product in store or online between 25 June 2018 and 22 July 2018.
- Upload your receipt, and complete the entry form.
- Winners will be announced and contacted at 11:00am Tuesday 24 July 2018.
VIEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of entry:
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Employees and their immediate families of (i) the Promoter, (ii) companies or agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retail stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. The Promoter is Best & Less Pty Ltd, 657 – 673 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040.
- Multiple entries will be accepted if the entrant has purchased multiple Character Licence items from Best&Less. Best&Less has the right to decline entries if the company believes it is one person entering multiple times with the same item.
- To enter, participants must purchase any character license product from a Best&Less store, or online, and visit www.bestandless.com.au/character-competition or https://www.facebook.com/bestandless to complete the entry form.
- Promotion commences Monday 25 June 2018 at 9:00(EST) and concludes Sunday 22 July 2018, 23:59(EST).
- A random draw will take place on Monday 23 July 2018 at 11:00(EST) to draw 10 (ten) winners.
- The draw will take place at Best&Less 657 – 673 Parramatta Rd, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040.
- Winners will be contacted and announced at 11:00(EST) on Tuesday 24 July 2018 - subject to meeting the requirements in Conditions 1-4.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian on their behalf.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value from time of printing.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email and their name will be published on the Best&Less Facebook page/website.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promotor accepts no responsibility for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, or in connection with the prize. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss liability that cannot be excluded by law).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any entries that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected, or for entries not properly completed. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- If the prize is unclaimed 3 months after winner has been contacted then a re-draw will take place on Tuesday 23 October 2018 at 11am EST.
Permit #: NSW: LTPM/17/02500