WIN 1 OF 10 SIGNED JOJO STANDEES
How to enter?
- Purchase any JoJo product online or at any participating Best&Less store during the competition period.
- Caption the image to the right in 25 words or less.
- Complete the entry form below and upload a copy of your receipt.
How to Enter
To be eligible to enter the Best&Less (“Promoter”) JoJo Competition (“Competition”) to win a signed JoJo standee, entrants must:
- Purchase any JoJo product online or at any participating Best&Less store during the Competition Period
- Visit www.bestandless.com.au/jojo to complete the entry form and upload a copy of your receipt
- Caption the image in 25 words or less
The competition commences at 9am Monday, 13th May until midnight Sunday, 26th May 2019 AEST (“Competition Period”).
The (“Prize’’) consists of a signed JoJo standee. There are ten (10) prizes to be won.
The total prize pool is valued at AU $3,280.00.
Terms & Conditions
- Instructions on How to Enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Multiple entries and applications via agents/third parties are permitted.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the entrant must comply with all the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Employees of any the Promoter (and their immediate families), Prize Supplier (Nickelodeon) and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and of entrant (including proof of an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person who has submitted the entry provided that the person is an Australian resident over the age of 18 years.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing and entering the Competition online is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Prize Winner. Entries are judged based on their creative merit.
- Judging will be conducted by the Promoter’s representatives (“Judges”). The Judges will select one ten (10) Prize winners on Monday, 27th May 2019 at Best&Less Head Office 657-673 Parramatta Road Leichhardt NSW 2040.
- The winners will be contacted via email within two (2) business days from the Judging taking place. In the event that the Prize winner does not contact the Promoter within three (3) from the date of receiving the notification from the Promoter, the Promoter may choose and contact a new prize winner.
- If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any necessary or applicable written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and Prize Supplier shall incur no liability (including due to negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential to any person or property, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, offer suppliers and Prize Supplier and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities; entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for Competition, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrant should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries and claims become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Best&Less Pty Ltd (ABN 29 003 724 696) of 657-673 Parramatta Road Leichhardt NSW 2040.