HOLDEN STATE OF ORIGIN COMPETITION
WIN THE ULTIMATE ORIGIN EXPERIENCE
How to enter?
- Purchase any State of Origin gear online or at any participating Best&Less store during the Competition Period.
- Tell us in 25 words or less who you would share the ultimate experience package with and why?
- Complete entry form below and upload a copy of your receipt.
How to Enter
To be eligible to enter the Best&Less State of Origin 2019 Competition (“Competition”) to win The Ultimate Origin Experience, entrants must:
- Purchase any State of Origin gear online or at any participating Best&Less store during the Competition Period
- Visit https://www.bestandless.com.au/origin-competition and complete entry form and upload a copy of your receipt
- Answer the question: ‘tell us in 25 words or less who you would share the ultimate experience package with and why’
The competition commences at 9am on Monday, 13th May until 11:59pm on Sunday, 16th June 2019 AEST (“Competition Period”).
The (“Prize’’) includes:
The Ultimate Experience Package to Game III State of Origin in Sydney on the 10th July.
“The Complete Package” - 2 people for the below prize including flights (from capital city only) and accommodation and upgraded Diamond Experience Ticket (valued at $4,700).
- Diamond Experience is the best way to experience the 2019 Holden State of Origin at ANZ Stadium. Not only does the package include the very best seats at ANZ Stadium on the half way line in sections 107 and 108, but also some great exclusive benefits only available to you and a mate. Interstate flights from every major city airport included.
- Diamond Experience Ticket x 2- the best seat category ticket available. Inclusions below:
- In addition to your Diamond category match ticket, you will receive an exclusive match day package including food and beverage voucher, with a value over $150*.
- Match day package includes a scarf, beanie, Big League programme + more.
- $50 Pre-loaded food and beverage voucher to redeem in an exclusive new lounge and bar at ANZ Stadium - The Crossbar (bar located adjacent to your seats). With Four bars, seven varieties of beers on tap, including full strength options, a range of premium wines and a modern pub-style food menu.
- The Crossbar is only available to 2019 Holden State of Origin Diamond Experience Ticket Holders.
- Check In: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
- Check Out: Thursday 11th July 2019)
- Two Hour Canape style menu with beverages
- Meet and mingle with NRL legends
- A central- and social location to meet friends and get excited before the game
- A unique 'Money Can't Buy' experience on game day, only available through NRL Travel.
- A $25 Food & Beverage voucher to use during the game.
- Your own Personalised 2019 SOO Jersey
- A ticket to a week one or week two 2019 Final Series game of your choice.
- NRL Travel Event Chaperone
- NRL Travel Merchandise Pack
- 20% discount for NRL Shop
- 30% off day tickets to SEA LIFE Sydney aquarium
Terms & Conditions
- Instructions on How to Enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Entries and applications via agents/third parties are not permitted.
- Multiple entries will be accepted if the Entrant has purchased multiple State of Origin items from Best&Less. The Promoter has the right to decline entries if the company believes it is one person entering multiple times with the same item.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the entrant must comply with all the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Employees of any the Promoter (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and of entrant (including proof of an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person who has submitted the entry provided that the person is an Australian resident over the age of 18 years.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing and entering the Competition online is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Prize Winner. Entries are judged based on their creative and literary merit.
- Judging will be conducted by the Promoter’s representatives (“Judges”). The Judges will select one (1) Prize winner on Friday, 21st June 2019 at 657-673 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt, NSW 2040.
- The winner will be contacted via phone or email within one (1) business day from the Judging taking place. In the event that the Prize winner does not contact the Promoter within one (1) business day from the date of receiving the notification from the Promoter, the Promoter may choose and contact a new prize winner.
- If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any necessary or applicable written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) shall incur no liability (including due to negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential to any person or property, arising in any way out of the Competition.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities; entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for Competition, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrant should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries and claims become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Best&Less (ABN 29 003 724 696) of 657-673 Parramatta Road, Leichhardt, NSW, 2040 Australia